Jubilee Hall

Bowden Lane, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 7JDjubilee-hall

The Jubilee HallĀ  is next to the Congregational Church in Market Harborough and adjacent to 2 public car parks which are free to use after 6pm.

In December 1885 Isaac Clark and William Symington laid the foundation stones to what was to become the Jubilee Hall, so named to commemorate Clark’s fifty years as the superintendent of the Sunday school. It was erected on the plot immediately behind the Chapel, and was completed the following year.
The large capacity of the hall, some 50′ x 40′, has lent itself well over the years as a function room and it is a great venue for concerts.


View Larger Map